Powered by 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors, the ASUS Prime B550-PLUS delivers next-generation speeds with PCIe 4. 0 and 1Gb LAN. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, the ASUS Prime B550-PLUS provides mainstream users and DIY PC builders with a perfect all-around foundation via intuitive software and firmware features. Free 3-months Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription: Receive complimentary access with the purchase of this product (offer valid from 9/15/2021 to 9/15/2022) visit https://www.asus.com/us/content/asus-offers-adobe-creative-cloud/ to claim.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 1x PCIe4. 0 x16 SafeSlot, 1Gb LAN, dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-A , HDMI 2. 1, 4K@60HZ, DisPlay port 1. 2 and Thunderbolt 3 header
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, chipset heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2 utility
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Enhanced Power Solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a wide range of compatible PC gear with an RGB LED header and Addressable Gen 2 RGB header for greater customization
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
(as of December 16, 2022, 9:51 – Details)