ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II is equipped with 12+4 power stages and stacks comprehensive set of cooling solutions including integrated up to 2 M.2 heatsinks, passive chipset cooling, and VRM heatsinks in order to tame AMD’s latest CPU. Moreover, ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING WIFI II delivers with a wealth of ultrafast connectivity options, including up to 2 M.2 slots, USB3.2 Gen2 ports, and front panel USB 3.2 Type-C.
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 Series and 2000 G-Series desktop processors; supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed.Bluetooth v5.2
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive Cooling: Passive chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink with 8 mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump header
- High-Performance Networking: 2.5 Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, WiFi 6E (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort 1.2, and features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors
(as of December 16, 2022, 10:10 – Details)