The CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT lets you intelligently control up to six PWM fans and multiple RGB components while accurately monitoring system temperatures, all from a single device. Automatic detection of any combination of individually addressable CORSAIR RGB fans makes for easy setup, with out-of-the-box control of up to 264 RGB LEDs on compatible CORSAIR RGB devices.
- The CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT turns your case into a smart case, using CORSAIR iCUE software to conveniently control up to six case fans and dual lighting channels for multiple RGB components.
- Powers and controls up to six PWM fans for precise adjustment of fan speeds, including Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low loads.
- Control up to 264 RGB LEDs out of the box – directly connect up to six CORSAIR RGB fans, as well as an additional lighting channel to control other CORSAIR RGB devices such as Hydro X Series lighting, RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit light strips, or an RGB Fan LED Hub with up to six additional RGB fans.
- The COMMANDER CORE XT intelligently detects any combination of up to six individually addressable CORSAIR RGB fans, such as the high-performance ML PRO RGB and the ultra-vibrant QL RGB, making them easier than ever to set up.
- Two included repositionable temperature sensors allow you to accurately monitor temperatures throughout your system with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- A USB 2.0 pass-through port lets you connect an additional internal USB device, such as a CORSAIR AXi Series PSU or PRO XT cooler.
- Set up custom fan curves and lighting profiles to automatically adjust fan speeds and RGB lighting based on system temperatures.
(as of December 16, 2022, 7:10 – Details)