Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2. 0 support for trouble free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. Memory Configuration Dual / Quad Channel. Compatibility : Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel 400 Series,Intel 500 Series,Intel 600 Series,Intel X299.
- Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom.
- Vengeance LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that vengeance LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
- A solid aluminum heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
- Available in multiple colors to match the style of your system.
(as of January 6, 2023, 12:44 – Details)