CT16G4SFRA32A is a 16GB DDR4 notebook module that operates at speeds up to 3200 MT/s and has a CL22 latency. It is an Unbuffered SODIMM and can be built either single-ranked or dual-ranked. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 3200 MT/s SODIMM memory.
- 3200MHz RAM can downclock to 2933MHz or 2666MHz if system specification only supports 2933MHz or 2666MHz
- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-25600, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8 or 2Rx8
(as of December 27, 2022, 1:04 – Details)