CT2K32G48C40U5 is the Crucial 64GB kit consisting of (2) 32GB desktop modules that operate at the speed of 4800MHz and has a CAS Latency of 40. It is an UDIMM and conforms to the industry standard DDR5 UDIMM layout of 288 pins. It is compatible with systems that can take DDR5-4800 UDIMM memory.
- Harness blazing speeds up to 5600MHz — 1.5x faster than DDR4
- Game at higher frame rates and run demanding software with nearly 2x the bandwidth of DDR4
- Empower your system for the next-generation multi-core CPUs
- Intel XMP 3.0 enabled for easy performance recovery
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 288-pin, PC Speed = PC5-38400, Voltage = 1.1V
(as of December 22, 2022, 12:02 – Details)