The Nokia 225 4G cell phone brings you all the perks that come with 4G, like clearer call quality, social media, and multiplayer gaming. Featuring a Series 30+ operating system, enjoy a long-lasting battery life, plus type and navigate with precision thanks to the high-performance keymat and dedicated function keys. Take in the premium design features, including a curved back for comfort, easy-grip edge, and glossy hard-coated colors for a high-end finish. Plus, give your downtime an upgrade with essentials like Facebook, Snake, try-and-buy games, and a built-in camera. If your item is having issues connecting to your mobile network or your hotspot feature is not working as expected, please contact your carrier for assistance with network connections and hotspot activation. This device uses a nano SIM card. If you do not have a nano SIM card or your current SIM card does not fit this product, please contact your carrier for further assistance in getting a new SIM card. Compatibility: This device is designed to work with GSM carriers. This product will not support Verizon or Verizon subsidiaries. Please confirm compatibility with your chosen carrier before purchasing. For support with SIM card or network related issues, please contact your carrier for assistance in connecting your device to the chosen compatible network. Supported Network bands: 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 /1900 3G: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 4G/LTE: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28, 66, 71 Charging: This product is designed to be charged using the charging adapter and charging cable that are provided in the product box. Charging this device with any other charging adapter or cable may cause device malfunction. Please observe basic safety steps when charging this device and do not charge this product with malfunctioning or damaged equipment. Current Software Version: Custom Nokia Software Bluetooth Version/Range: 4.0 – 30’ Range FAQ How do I connect my phone to my carrier network? If your Nokia phone and network are compatible, place your SIM card in the SIM card tray found in the battery compartment. Once your SIM card has been inserted into the device, power on your phone and proceed through the product setup steps. If you are not able to connect to your network after finalizing the product setup, please contact your carrier support for additional assistance as every carrier has different steps to assist you in ensuring your product connects to their compatible network. How can I ensure other people hear me on my microphone? If you are experiencing microphone issues with your device and your product has a Google Assistant button, please ensure that the Google Assistant button is not stuck or dirty as this will cause the microphone to not function as intended. If the Google Assistant button is not obstructed, please ensure that there is no dirt or debris in the headphone port of your product. How can I turn up the volume to my speaker? Please ensure that there is no dirt or debris in the headphone port of your product. Why is my phone feeling warm, closing apps or occasionally slowing down? During extended operation, the device may feel warm. In most cases, this is normal. To avoid getting too warm, the device may automatically slow down, close apps, switch off charging, and if necessary, switch itself off. If the device is not working properly, please visit Nokia’s customer support website. They may recommend that you take your device to the nearest authorized service facility. My phone won’t charge. What should I do? First ensure the issue isn’t with the power source or socket you’re using – you can quickly check this by plugging your phone into a different outlet, then checking if it charges. If the socket is not the issue, try taking a closer look at the power cable or charging port on your phone, ensuring everything appears as it should. Then, try turning your phone off completely and plugging it into the socket – bear in mind if the battery is completely drained, it might take up to 2 or 3 minutes to start charging. How can I contact support? Our customer support page offers a number of ways that you can contact support. Please visit the Nokia website for further assistance. How do I fix button issues on my phone? Before performing any additional troubleshooting steps, please ensure that your product does not show any physical damage, has not been exposed to water, the screen is clean, and your fingers and hands are not wet or dirty.
- Compatibility: This is a single SIM device is designed to work with GSM carriers. This product will not support AT&T, Verizon or Verizon subsidiaries. Please confirm compatibility with your chosen carrier before purchasing. For support with SIM card or network related issues, please contact your carrier for assistance in connecting your device to the chosen compatible network. A list of compatible networks include: Boost, Cricket, H2O Wireless, Metro, Net10, Simple Mobile, T-Mobile, and Tracfone. If you do not use one of the list compatible carriers, product compatibility cannot be guaranteed.Maximum display resolution:240 x 320 pixels.Display Type:LCD.Form_factor : Bar
- Discover a world of perks that come with 4G, including clearer call quality, seamless sharing, and multiplayer gaming.
- Get more out of your phone with long-lasting battery life and signature sturdiness. Please note this phone has a single SIM slot and uses the operating system Series 30+.
- Take in premium design features, including a high-performance keymat, separate function keys, curved back, easy-grip edge, and hard-coated colors.
- Beat boredom with the built-in camera, wireless FM radio, and a variety of great games.
(as of January 17, 2023, 10:14 – Details)