With a fast, reliable SanDisk SSD PLUS, you’ll experience quicker boot-up and shutdown, as well as quicker application response and data transfer speeds than with a typical hard disk drive(1), at just a fraction of the cost of a new computer. This solid state drive is shock and vibration resistant, so it’s more durable, too. | (1)As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/350MBs (Based on read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, interface host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability—even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees C to 70 degrees))
(as of December 17, 2022, 7:52 – Details)