Incorporating various high-quality components, the smart series – models are Rated from 500W to 700W – saves energy through its high efficiency of up to 86% and accommodates any mainstream build with the most demanding requirements. An embedded intelligent cooling fan delivers excellent Airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Additionally, the single +12V rail design enables non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance. Smart Series adopt 120mm cooling fan delivers excellent Airflow at an exceptionally low noise level. Smart Series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 86% and is 80 PLUS standard Certified. High quality components enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance, no more capacitor explosion and leakage. Single +12V output.
p/N: ps-spd-0500npcw-w short
type: Intel ATX 12V 2. 3max.
Output capacity: 500w
dimension (H x W x D): 86mm x 150mm x 140mm pfc (power factor
correction: active pfc power
good signal: 100-500 msec
hold up time: 16msec (minimum) within 60% load input current: 8a max input frequency range: 50 Hz – 60 hz input
voltage: 100Vac – 240vac operating temperature: 5℃ to +40℃
operating humidity: 20% to 85%, non-condensing
operating temperature: -40 ℃ to +55 ℃ operating humidity: 10% to 95%, non-condensing cooling system: 120mm fan: 1800 R. P. M. 10%efficiency: 82-86% efficiency @ 20-100%
load mtbf: 100, 000 hrs minimum safety Approval: CE/CB/TUV/ UL/
fcc pci-e connector: PCI-E 6+2pin x 2.
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output at plus 40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 and EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80 percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6plus2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High Quality Components
- Equipped with a powerful plus 12 Volt rail, superior performance under all types of system loading
- 5 Year Warranty
(as of December 16, 2022, 10:20 – Details)