There’s a leading edge WD Red drive for every compatible NAS system to store your precious data. With drives up to 6TB, WD Red offers a wide array of storage for customers looking to build a NAS solution. Built and tested for personal and home NAS systems with up to 8-bays, these drives pack all the punch you need in one powerhouse unit for storing, archiving, and sharing. With WD RedTM, you’re ready for what’s next.
- Available in capacities ranging from 2-6TB with support for up to 8 bays
- 5400RPM performance class
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- NAS systems with daily workloads associated with personal and home office environments and idle time available to perform necessary background operations
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr Workload Rate Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours))
- 3-year limited warranty
(as of January 8, 2023, 6:15 – Details)